MSLFORCE | Super Speed USB3.0 to HDMI/DVI Adapter Low Price
Cable Length: <4 Feet
Data Transmission Function: Data Transmission Function
Charging Function: Without Charging Function
Output Ports: 1xhdmi
O.S. Support: Windows XP/Vista/7
Wight (G): 40g
Interface Type: USB3.0
Switch: Without Switch
Retractable: Not Scalable
IC Chip: With IC Chip
Input Ports: 1xusb3.0
Upport Resolution: 1920X1200, 2048X1152
Dimensions (mm): 84(D) X52 (W) X 18(H)
Super speed USB3.0 to HDMI/DVI Adapter low price
The USB3.0 HDMI/DVI/Display Port Adapter provides a unique solution to add extra displays to a computer without using traditional graphics card. Users can instantly mirror or extend a desktop onto another display via standard HDMI/DVI/Display Port, such as LCD, CRT, projector and plasma displays. With USB interface plug-and-play and bus power feature, this product brings multi-monitor applications into the mainstream.
Add-on monitor, LCD or projector through USB3.0 Super-Speed connectivity.
High performance USB Graphics Engine supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 @ 32bit,include 1920x1080.
Supports Microsoft Windows operation system.
Supports desktop display mirror, extend mode, multi screen mode and screen rotation mode
Up to six USB3.0 graphic adapters to work simultaneously.
Automatic recognition of monitor type, resolution, and features.
Hot-swapping / Plug-and-Play of monitors without reconfiguration.
1. USB3.0 to HDMI Adapter/ USB3.0 to HDMI Adapter/ USB3.0 to Display Port
2. USB3.0 Cable
3. Mini Disc
4. Operation Manual
1. Processors ranging from Atom N270 based PCs,basic single Core CPUs,and of course the latest Dual, Qual Core i3/i5/i7 CPUs.
2. For 6 screens where 1 screen can run full screen DVD video:1.8GHz Core Duo,1Gb memory.
3. Netwrok access for software downloads,or access to a CD-ROM drive.
4. At least one USB2.0 or USB3.0 port.
5. Computer screen for use with the device.
6. Windows 2000/XP(32-bit only)/Vista(32/64-bit)/7(32/64-bit).
7. Intel-Based MAC OS X 10.4.11 or higher,Linux 2.6.32 kernel or higher.
8. Note: 64-bit editions of XP are not supported. No Windows Server editions are supported.
Drivers are provided on CD-ROM,but as with any product, the latest drivers are best. On Windows,you can skip the CD-ROM and just plug in your adapter and allow Microsoft's Windows update to automatically download the latest drives.for Mac OS X, or when Windows Update isn't available,please visit displaylink.com and download the latest drivers.DisplayLink provided drivers are always compatible with the USB Graphic adapter.
As part of major operating system updates(especially for Mac OS X),the most recent driver updates may be necessary. For drivers in beta,visit displaylink.org/forum
For Linux, DisplayLink provides open source libraries.Drivers are community written. Displaylink.org has details for advanced and adventurous users.
1. Connect the small end of the USB cable to the USB graphic adapter.Plug in the USB cable to your PC or notebook.
2 Select and attach the appropriate adapter for HDMI,DVI output.Connect the required video cable to the device.
3 Right-click the UGA Software icon(low right corner) to configure your screens